Monday, July 23, 2012

PushStart Kitchen
July 28 + 29


I have to say that it always surprises me how quickly the week flies by!  I mean, it's already time for ANOTHER menu.  Gotta get some folks FED!


At this point I'll remain of few words.  Let's get to the good stuff, shall we?


MENU:
(includes wine pairing)


-cocktail + canape
-chilled peach soup, duck liver mousse, toasted country white, honey roasted onion, peach vinegar gel, arugula
-crispy crab cake, cucumber gazpacho, charred serrano aioli, mango, country ham
-mexican chocolate cremeux, toasted coconut ice cream, grilled banana, cajeta, ancho marshmallow
-candy + cordial


$60 per diner suggested donation
(cash only please)


If you're taking a gander at this page, it's probably because this menu wasn't sent directly to your email inbox.  If you're interested in signing up for one of our dinners, sign up in the box to the right.  We'll send you an invite the next time around!


I know I've said it before, but I can't say it enough...we LOVE what we do and even more so, we love who we've met.  Atlanta is a great place to be and we're looking forward to feeding it, one bite at a time!


We'll see you many soon, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment